Description of project:
2 weeks for novices, 1 week for advanced trainees
To be discussed with mentor (Not available in September & October)
- Biodiversity Information Standards (www.TDWG.org)
- Global Biodiversity Information Facility (www.GBIF.org) Application of GBIF Point-radius method in georeferencing museum specimens.
- Best Practices in Collection Management (SYNTHESYS NAC, www.Synthesys.info)
- Recommendation of the Consortium of European Taxonomic Facilities (www.CETAF.org)
- Introduction to Phylogeography